Looking to meet others who share the same interest as you?! Searching for spaces to do your favorite things WITH other people?!
Community Meet Ups are weekly spaces for students of all years to gather around common interests in spaces facilitated by students. From gatherings for knitters to horror movie lovers there is a Community Meet Up with your name on it! Whether you have tons of experience with the meet up topic, are just getting started, or would like to learn more before deciding to start, FYE's Community Meet Ups are the space for you!
Examples of Community Meet Ups from Winter 2021 include:
- Easy to Cook Desi Recipes
- Thinking About Pre-Med
- Exploring Careers in the Business World
- Mindfulness & Well-Being (with yoga flow!)
- Leading a Sustainable Zero-Waste Lifestyle
- Parks & Outdoors Appreciaters
- Horror Movie Lovers
- Setting Virtual Boundaries
- Zine Making
- Being in the Tech Industry
- Taking Care of Physical & Mental Wellness
- Diversity & Representation in Books
- Choosing a Major and the "4" Year Plan
Community Meet Ups have concluded for Winter 2021, but will return! You can let us know now if you are interested in attending a Community Meet Up in the future.